ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversità degli Studi della Basilicata
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/09/2017 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
The selection procedures held for the admission to the Ph.D programs listed below:
1) PhD program in “ Applied Biology and Environmental Safeguard”
2) PhD program in “Cities and Landscapes: Architecture, Archaeology, Cultural Heritage, History and Resources”
3) PhD program in “Engineering for Innovation and Sustainable Development”
4) PhD program in “Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences ”
5) PhD program “ History, Culture and Knowledges of Mediterranean Europe from antiquity to contemporary age”
(For further information, please see Annex 1/ for each Ph.D Program of the call)
n. 37 position, n. 29 with scholarships.
Assessment of titles, possibly supplemented by a written test or interview or both. The candidate may also be asked to present a research project to be sent together with the application.
During the interviews, the Commission will examine the knowledge of at least one foreign language, according to the guidelines for each course, as specified in Annex 1 to the announcement.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 239334
Posting organisation offer ID: 134202
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.