ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Lublin
RESEARCH FIELDPharmacological sciences › Pharmacognosy
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/08/2017 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lublin
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy with Medical Analytics Division of Medical University of Lublin Gould like to announce competition for position of adiunkt in Chair and Department of Pharmacognosy with Medicinal Plant Unit of the Faculty of Pharmacy with Medical Analytics Division of Medical University of Lublin
Candidates should fulfill requirements described in the art. 109 High Education Law issued on July 27th 2005 and the Medical University of Lublin Statute, as well as:
- Has a doctoral degree in pharmaceutical sciences;
- Has a significant scientific achievements;
- Has a knowledge and skills connected with specifity of the Department in which the competition is announced;
- Has an actual, positive periodical evaluation of the didactic activity (including students evaluation) in case of candidates being the academic teachers;
- Has an active knowledge of the foreign language and the active knowledge of the polish language in the case of foreigners;
For adiunkt position the following documents are required:
- Written petition to the Dean;
- Questionary for person applying for employment;
- Confirmed copy of the PhD Diploma;
- Confirmed copy of the MSc/University Diploma;
- Confirmed copy of the license to practice, if candidate has the document;
- Confirmation of the scientific achievements, issued by Medical University of Lublin Library;
- Statement on nepotism;
- In case of foreigners the Certificate of the Polish Language Knowledge issued by Government Commission for Certification of the Knowledge of Polish as a Foreign Language.
Documents should be sent to the Faculty of Pharmacy with Medical Analytics Division Dean Office by August 4th 2017.
Documents issued In the foreign language should be translated into polish.
EURAXESS offer ID: 232575
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.