ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/07/2017 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
REFERENCE NUMBERReference no. FW/1210/ 13 /17
Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy with the Laboratory Medicine
Division of the Medical University of Warsaw
announces a competition for the position of
in the Department of Pharmacognosy
and Molecular Fundamentals of Phytotherapy
Reference no. FW/1210/ 13 /17
The deadline for applications is: 21/07/2016, till 3:00 PM
Applications can be submitted in hard copy to the address: Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Pharmacy with the Laboratory Medicine, ul. Banacha 1; 02-097 Warszawa, rooms 06 and 010 in a sealed envelope with indication of the reference number on the envelope or in electronic form to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of the announcement’s reference number.
Results of the competition will be announced on the WUM website: www.wum.edu.pl/praca
Contact number: 022 57 20 787
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted, and documents you send will not be returned. The rules of the competition are available on the WUM website: https://praca.wum.edu.pl/content/
Employees of the Medical University of Warsaw, who are applying for the position specified in the announcement, may not file the documents mentioned in section II “Required documents”, if the documents are in the personal files. The availability of the data is confirmed by an employee of the Human Resources Department.
- PhD degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- at least 5 years of experience in teaching pharmacognosy,
- scientific achievements related to phytochemical analysis,
- fluent knowledge of the Polish language,
- fluent knowledge of the English language.
- application for the competition with reasoning,
- resume including scientific and teaching activity,
- copies of the documents confirming obtained education, especially: diploma of PhD degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, higher education diploma, certificate of considering a foreign diploma equivalent to a Polish one (if it does not result from the regulations in force), documents confirming additional qualifications,
- copies of work certificates from previous workplaces,
- consent to process personal data for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926 as amended).
EURAXESS offer ID: 231683
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.