ORGANISATION/COMPANYNicolaus Copernicus University
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE02/06/2017 00:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Toruń
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2017
Only those who meet the requirements set out in Article 109 (1) of Higher Education Act of 27 July, 2005 (Journal of Laws No. 164, Item 1365 as amended) (art. 109 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 27 lipca 2005 r. - Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (Dz. U. Nr 164, poz. 1365, z późn. zmianami)) and the following eligibility criteria may enter the contest:
1. PhD in humanities in the field of archaeology.
2. Documented scientific achievements and research interests in documentation and conservation of archaeological atrefacts, Early Medieval archaeology and underwater archaeology especially in archaeology of islands in cultural landscape of Western Slavs.
3. Teaching experience in conservation of archaeological artefacts, experimental archaeology, protection of cultural heritage, material culture, organization and conduction of practical work conducted on land underwater sites.
4. Readiness to raise external funds for research.
competition for best offer
Documents should be submitted to the Dean of the Faculty of History NCU in Toruń, ul. Bojarskiego 1 room C.0.25 on or before 02.06.2017.
The contest will be adjudicated no later than 13.06.2017.
Your expected employment will commence on 01.10.2017.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Mother Tongue
Documents required: - Application
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of doctorate certificate
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate's most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration under art. 109 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 109 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record))
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest
EURAXESS offer ID: 215018
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.