ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDChemistry › Biochemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/03/2017 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE02/04/2017
Centre of New Technologies of the University of Warsaw has an opening for a position in experimental biochemistry including microbiology to work on the synthesis of peptide nucleic acids and their conjugates with vitamin B12, as well as their transport to bacterial cells.
- a contract with the University of Warsaw,
- work in a group whose research bridges the fields of physics, chemistry, mathematics and life sciences.
- send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
- applications should be in English and should contain a record of scientific career and achievements (research experience, participation in conferences, list of publications)
- only selected top-candidates will be asked to provide a reference letter and a copy of PhD degree. Good command of English is a must.
Applications will be accepted until March 14th, 2017.
We are looking for motivated candidates:
- with a PhD degree in chemical or biochemical sciences,
- with experience in Fmoc solid-phase peptide synthesis and purification of peptide nucleic acids using HPLC,
- with experience in the conjugation reactions using "click chemistry",
- with knowledge of isothermal titration calorimetry, UV-monitored thermal denaturations, fluorescence and circular dichroism spectroscopy, gel electrophoresis, surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy,
- with knowledge of microbiology and specifically methods to monitor inhibition of bacterial growth.
EURAXESS offer ID: 185484
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.