ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitute of Nuclear Physicis Polish Academy of Sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/02/2018 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Cracow
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2018
The winner will coordinate the scientific program and lead experimental work carried out within the BRAND project, aimed at measuring a broad spectrum of directional electron and proton emission correlations in the free neutron beta decay.
The Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences launches a competition for the position of associate professor at the Division of Nuclear Physics and Strong Interactions at IFJ PAN. The regulations governing the competition for the position of associate professor at IFJ PAN are included in Appendix 1 to Decree no. 22/2015 of Director General available at: http://www.ifj.edu.pl/int/zarz/2015/z22.pdf?lang=pl.
The applications should contain:
- CV containing information about career,
- list of publications with the number of citations and Impact Factor,
- a list of conference speeches, awards and other scientific achievements,
- letter of recommendation or other evidence that the candidate meets the essential requirements set out in the notice of competition,
- plans for employment-related research at the Institute,
- copies of documents confirming possession of a doctoral degree,
- a statement of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
Submissions may also contain additional information that is useful to assess qualifications and scientific achievements of the candidate
Type of contract:
- for a candidate with a habilitation degree for 5 years as primary employment at IFJ PAN,
- for a titular professor on the basis of appointment.
Web site for additional job details
The candidates should have the title of professor or should have earned habilitation degree. They should demonstrate their experience in the field of experimental nuclear physics, with particular emphasis on the ability to build and operate state-of-the-art apparatus for detection of low energy protons and electrons.
EURAXESS offer ID: 183621
EURAXESS old offer ID: 34043269