ORGANISATION/COMPANYFWF Austrian Science Fund
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/01/2999 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEFP7 / People-Marie Curie Actions COFUND
- Promotion of scientific work at leading foreign research institutions; gaining experience abroad during the postdoc-phase
- facilitation of access to new scientific areas, methods, procedures and techniques so as to contribute - following return to Austria - to the further development of science in Austria
- Employment contract with full social security: no
- Currency: euro
- Covers salary: yes
- Covers travel and subsistence: yes
- Covers research costs: no
- Covers other costs: Fellowship abroad: EUR 30.000 bis EUR 36.700 per year, tax free, the amount depends on the destination. Lump sum for children; up to EUR 1.600 p.a. for attending scientific meetings.
For the return phase: contract of employment with Senior-Postdoc salary + EUR 10.000,- p.a.
- Maximum duration of fellowship: 36
- completed doctoral studies
- international scientific publications
- invitation from the foreign research institution
- If a return phase is requested: confirmation of the Austrian research institution
- Applicants must (at the time the application is submitted) have been based in Austria for at least three of the previous ten years and must return to Austrian science.
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
By the FWF Board based on an international review process.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact phone: 0043 1 505 67 40 8504
- Programme website: http://www.fwf.ac.at/en/research-funding/fwf-programmes/schroedinger-pro...
- Annual budget: 4 Mio. Euro
- Frequency of calls: continously
- International mobility required: yes
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 103901
EURAXESS old offer ID: 1941
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.